Re: [ldm-users] ldmd.conf pathing

This is exactly what I thought and how I have the structure based. But the system still isn't seeing files set in the sub-directory relative to the home directory. This means my problem lies elsewhere and that is a HUGE help.

you probably do not have your environment variables setup appropriately... if you use bash as your default shell this would be .bash_profile in your user's root directory.. or .login for csh.

note emmerson's notes here, under 'steps to perform as ldm user'

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.12.4/basics/preinstallation.html

  • Search the ldm-users archives: