From: Karen Cooper - NOAA Affiliate [mailto:karen.cooper@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sun 5/18/2014 9:51 PM
To: Robert Mullenax
Cc: daryl herzmann; Blair Trosper; LDM Users
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD2/NEXRAD3 lag?

I also just checked the IRADS data monitoring page.  Only members have
access to it, but it keeps an avg. and max latency for the Level II data.
Scanning the monitoring page the maximum latencies I see at IRADS is less
than 20 seconds, and in most cases, less than 5 seconds.

I can tell you at NSSL, we are very sensitive to latencies and would be
well aware of 10 minute latencies in our realtime WDSSII system.