From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Gerry Creager - NOAA
Affiliate
Sent: Thu 6/6/2013 11:21 AM
To: ldm-users; gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ldm-users] Looking for some old data...

This is off-topic but both groups have proven treasures of data
availability info in the past, so here goes:

I've a need for RUC data (no, not RAP; it didn't exist back then) for the
period 2004-07-04_12z through 2004-07-06_12z. Looks like NOMADS only has 40
and 80 km data, but I thought RUC was higher resolution than that, even in
2004.

Anyone got data, or suggestions?
Thanks,
Gerry