[ldm-users] LDM 6.11.5: So far, thumbs up

Hello everyone,

We installed it on Friday here at NIU. All of it went without a hitch, and it's been running fine. I like the fact that we use a current version of libxml2 now; while offering no performance boost or issues, it's comforting to know that previous security holes found in libxml2 and libxml2-devel have now been "plugged" by using the latest, secure versions (assuming, of course, you update your operating system regularly...a given these days, I hope!).

It's working on RHEL 6.4, CentOS 6.4, and the latest version of Ubuntu without a hitch...again, all of this since Friday at roughly 5 PM or so.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **