Re: [ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu planned multiple day outage/IP changes

Note that ldm.tamu.edu (AKA idd.tamu.edu) is up and accepting guests.
If you're NOT a .edu, I'll need to know some particulars, so send
along private e-mail and I'll take care of things.

Gilbert, moving in 95 degree heat isn't too bad, unless you're having
to do it. I'll tell you how you did when it's all over ;-)

gerry
(now at ou.edu, but that's another story)