Re: [ldm-users] Making a move

On 05/07/2012 11:03 PM, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2012, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

NIU has switched over to idd.tamu.edu successfully, except for our
NOAAport ingest server; that remains allowed for bigbird and sasquatch,
since those are/will remain your ingest machines.

BTW, I want to say something else here.

Thanks for all your tireless work at TAMU; no matter how much
they appreciate it, we at NIU really appreciate it as well!
We look forward to continuing our relationship with TAMU, and you,
and I wanted to let you know we value your service to us
greatly, and I'm sure many on this list do as well. In short,
you rock, and I'm very happy for your new position at OU/CIMMS.
Congratulations! Please let me know if there is anything I can
feed to you at your new position.

Yet another reason I now need to visit the NWC,

Gilbert, all,

Thanks. This has become a bit of passion for me. I'm of the "Data Should Be Free" variety, and believe strongly in making the meteorological data freely available and easy to get. I've tried to do my part.

What you've said means a great deal to me.

Gerry

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste ********
(My opinions only!) ******