Re: [ldm-users] pqact.conf gfs grib2 question

Mark, We have a download for KWNS files and I don't know about the gfs11 product in particular. Try the regex test (it's in ~ldm/bin/ ).

You do need to escape the "/" if there is a directory in the product string.

[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ grep -w HDS etc/ldmd.conf
exec    "pqact -f HDS -p KWNS      etc/pqact.conf"

[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ regex -h
regex: invalid option -- h
Usage: ./bin/regex [-n count] [-s string] pattern
[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ regex -s "YxHxxx KWBx 0909andsomestuffmGFS" "^[YZ].[AIJQHG]... KWB. ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9]).*/mGFS"
no match
[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ regex -s "YxHxxx KWBx 0909andsomestuff /mGFS" "^[YZ].[AIJQHG]... KWB. ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9]).*\/mGFS"
match
[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$

Also, try the notifyme command to get some sample product strings.

[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ notifyme -vl - -f HDS -p "KWB" -o 3600
(note that the data product may not stream in for a few hours if you are running this when this product isn't in the queue; an alternative:)

[ldm@windfarm-gw ~]$ notifyme -v -l /tmp/mynotifyme.txt -f HDS -p "KWB" -o 3600

Good luck,
Donna
--