Re: [ldm-users] LDM 6.9.0 released

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, Jeff Lake - Admin wrote:

Thanks Gilbert, Steve

The more I play the more I like ..
the 'wasReceived' is just the ticket
beats the perl script I fumbled together ..

Double ditto! In fact, I got this message into my inbox this morning
around 15:10Z:

'wasReceived -f "UNIWISC" -o 3600' || echo McIDAS data-products have not
been received in the last hour-wake Tom Yoksas up, drag him out of bed

Thankfully, Tom got lucky and he was already awake. ;-) As it turns out,
I emailed him via McIDAS support and opened a ticket, and learned of a
server network outage for about an hour that kept the products from being
sent. So it's working like a charm! I just feel terrible for Tom,
who won't get much sleep if this keeps happening! ;-) ;-)

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: