[ldm-users] problems with product queue - ldm.pq

Hi all

I have problems with the product queue, I think that people that are using
ldm since long time can help me.
The file ldm.pq is too big, I want to clean it and I don't know how to do
it. I delete the file using ldmadmin delqueue and create again with ldmadmin
mkqueue, but the file returns with the same size. I stop and start ldm and
nothing happens. I use ldmadmin clean, but I think it's not the problem,
nothing happens. I read a lot about this product queue and how to work with
it, but it is not clear for me how to take data from it and how to delete
information in it. Can someone help me to find the problem?
Thanks
  • Search the ldm-users archives: