Re: [ldm-users] sasquatch.tamu.edu will be unreliable today

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, Gerald Creager wrote:

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're still recovering from the power glitches several weeks ago. We've now replaced, if my count is correct, 5 supposedly protected hard disks, and had several memory failures.

I had that happen 3-4 years ago, and it felt like every server hated my guts, and I lost downstream sites as a result of the downtime (this was before LDM automagically failed over as well as it does now). Hang in there, Gerry, I know how it is, and I'm rooting for ya!

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: