Re: [ldm-users] Offering backup ALLOW entries for IDS|DDPLUS and WMO

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009, Blair Trosper wrote:

Howdy and Merry Christmas.

Our server in Florida is not heavily taxed at the moment in terms of
resources or bandwidth, and we'd be happy to grant some backup ALLOW entries
for anyone who depends on or would like the WMO or IDS|DDPLUS services.
Likewise, I'd be more than happy to add similar entries for anyone just
getting their LDM server(s) up and running.

You can trace to the server in question to see if it would be any good for
you:  206.51.238.220 (located inside AS 29802).  The canonical name is
ldm1-fl1.wxdata.us.

We'd be thrilled to help the community stay connected.  Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Blair Trosper
Weather Data (wxdata.us)
(281) 804-3892 * Net Ops

Thanks, Blair, and Merry Christmas to you and yours! We should be out of our emergency situation around midnight CT (6Z) as we continue to warm. We had 4,000 people without power earlier today,but ice chunks are still melting and falling onto power lines, so I am not comfortable giving an all clear yet, even though power hasn't flickered since about 3 AM last night, and we haven't lost power at NIU. We still have 3,500 folks in our county without power, I don't know how many of those are here in town.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: