Re: [ldm-users] new time server: ldmtime.tamu.edu

You should be adding it to your ntp.conf file.

I have three GPS clocks but I discourage folks from connecting to them directly. We have a set of 4 peers that are disciplined by the GPS units which protects users from failure of any of the GPS units (and two of them are way old - can you say "BNC for ethernet"?).

Peter