Re: [ldm-users] Double level 2 feed again...

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

I would have to increase my queue size to nearly 6 GB to stay ahead of this. No, no, and heck, no!

you probably need to set a maximum latency smaller than an hour then to match your queue size. You should be able to do this via the command line.

ldmadmin start -m 600

to only accept 600 seconds of data.

Perhaps one of your upstream sources is having the same issue. If you watch their receipt of products with notifyme, are they getting old products twice as well?

daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: