Re: [ldm-users] LDM, McIDAS and more under Centos 5.2 or something else?

I wouldn't necessarily hold off until 5.3 . . . the "minor" version updates are easily handled using a yum update. We've upgraded seamlessly from 5.0 to 5.1 to 5.2 each time the minor version update has hit.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************