Re: [ldm-users] Feature request for LDM

Could you put this into cron?  Or create a bash script for this?  That
might be easier.

#!/usr/bin/bash
/$PATH/TO/pqact -vl - -q /dev/null pathname

and then add it into your crontab?

cron -e

*/5 *   * * *   root    /$PATH/TO/pqact -vl - -q /dev/null pathname>>
/var/log/pqact/pqact.log 2>&1; fi

which would have it run every 5 minutes (obviously overkill, but edit
it to what you'd like)

And you could even do some neat stuff with emailing the results

 then
/usr/bin/echo " $i is not working!"|/usr/bin/mailx -s "$i appears to
be down!"  your@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dunno, maybe I'm off track and need a smack.

Either way, I hope my bash-foo points you in the right direction.

-Eric