Re: New LDM server for EMWIN-only feed

Steve,

At issue is the fake FOS blocks; with NOAAPort, we can fake the FOS catalog number by using the last three digits of the NOAAPort product sequence number. EMWIN, though, doesn't have transport headers from which to grab such a number.

My first iteration for Gilbert used a count based on the find return through the unzipped data . . . but this was found to be unreliable as the find packaged with Solaris returned a different order than the find with Linux.

So, for the meantime, I used Jim Cowie's solution - 999.

This makes the EMWIN distributed data, then, different than the NOAAPort data . . . because of the fake FOS header. At least as far as MD5 checksum is considered.

Stonie