Re: Level 3 Data

I'm sorta tied up today in meetings and teleconferences, but I should have some time tomorrow morning to chat with you. I've got several SkyWarn folks we've been working with for Level II and Level III data, and we do a national composite of Level III reflectivity for APRS applications.

I should be able to work with you on this.

Gerry

MichiganWxSystem Administration wrote:
Good evening.
 I will start off by introducing myself.
My name is Jeff Lake, I run the website's www.michiganwxsystem.com <http://www.michiganwxsystem.com/> and www.weathermichigan.net <http://www.weathermichigan.net/> , Both for the most part are supplied by an EMWIN satellite connection I have running here at my home, and also
via www.hamweather.com <http://www.hamweather.com/> .
I have a group of members on my sites that I would like to supply with the NOAA Level 3 radar data. We normally use the NOAA FTP or HTTP servers, but the last month they have been unavailable more then available. I contacted UNIDATA in antempt to obtain the data directly from them. Tom at UNIDATA replied to me and suggested I put out a message on this list and the needdata list. The plan is to include the L3 data in my membership package of other varing data for the Gibson Ridge Level 3 Desktop Radar Application. If anybody would like more information, or are willing to assist me please either contact me via the list or
at admin [at] michiganwxsystem.com
I do understand I would need to compile the needed software on one or all 3 of my servers to obtain
this data.
Thaink-you Jeff Lake K8JSL

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983