Re: NWS text data needed for June - Nov, 2002

The National Climatic Data Center has archived the NWSTG NOAAPort channel since November of 2000. We also have a separate archive of what the NWS considers mandatory that would include your needs.
Alan.

Chris Herbster wrote:

Hi all,

We're doing a study of aircraft traffic and weather for a particular period, which as you might expect, is exactly the same period as our biggest data hole. Data needed are from June 1, 2002 - November 30, 2002. (Actually our hole is May 15th, 2002 through Jan 15, 2003.)

At a minimum we are looking for the following:
METAR
TAF
PIREPS
SIGMETS/AIRMETS

If it is easier to just provide all the text data for this period that would be fine with us!

Alternatively, does anyone know of a NWS text product archive?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris Herbster

  • Search the ldm-users archives: