NWS text data needed for June - Nov, 2002

Hi all,

We're doing a study of aircraft traffic and weather for a particular period, which as you might expect, is exactly the same period as our biggest data hole. Data needed are from June 1, 2002 - November 30, 2002. (Actually our hole is May 15th, 2002 through Jan 15, 2003.)

At a minimum we are looking for the following:
METAR
TAF
PIREPS
SIGMETS/AIRMETS

If it is easier to just provide all the text data for this period that would be fine with us!

Alternatively, does anyone know of a NWS text product archive?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris Herbster

--

Dr. Christopher G. Herbster