Re: FSL2 feed?

Steve Emmerson wrote:

Just to clarify Anne's message, the regular-expression ".*", BY ITSELF,
is quite efficient.  So a request-line like

   request FSL2 .* host.domain
<snip>

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

I took the comments in the pqact.conf file (from the recent releases) quite literally and use this on my box here:

request ANY "." wxnport.db.erau.edu

This seems to get everything from our noaaport receiver, but perhaps not (so much data, so little time). Doesn't this match any product whose header is at least one character long, just as ".*" would?

Just checking ... listen mode turned back on.

Thanks,

Chris H.

--

Dr. Christopher G. Herbster