20021227: update on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu IDD feed status

See below for apparent reason that flood.atmos.uiuc.edu has been having
NEXRAD feed problems (due to its upstream feed).  Have switched back to
sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu.

 David Wojtowicz, Sr. Research Programmer / Systems Manager
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
 email: davidw@xxxxxxxx  phone: (217)333-8390