Re: NOAAPort latency followup.

Stonie,

> As a followup to last week's switch over to Linux SBN uplink machines and
> latency issues for NOAAPort and NOAAPort dependent systems:
>
> Time on Queue Statistics - Units are in seconds, for NCF.
> -----------------------------
> Channel                  Max     Average
> -----------------------------
> GOESEast Queue        102     40
> GOESWest Queue        12      4
> NWSTG Queue           45      1
> DCP Queue             49      1

When NCF puts in a new "hub"...they were supposed to do it yesterday, it's
been delayed until who knows when---*please* give us another update on the
latency times. I betcha they decrease further. Hopefully they'll do it
today or sometime next week. That was supposed to be the "clincher".

Anyone know what flavor of Linux they are using?

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: