20020212: ETA 84h and AVN 126h on IDD?

Christian,

On NOAAPORT, ETA is only available to 60 hours at present.

AVN goes out to 72 hours on the global thinned grids.
AVN on #201, 202, 203, 211, 213 and 225 has grids to 120 hours at 0Z and 12Z.

Steve Chiswell

>From: Christian Page <page@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Hi everyone,
>
>Is there an up-to-date document on what models is available on IDD/LDM? I woul
>like to know which forecast hours, as well as which fields, grid and horizonta
>resolution.
>
>The main goal is to know if the ETA model is available up to 84h, and if so, o
>which grid and for which fields (2 times or 4 times a day). The same for AVN,
> is
>it available up to 126h? 4-times a day?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Christian Page
>page@xxxxxxxxxxx    http://meteocentre.com/
>
>Agent de recherche et de planification +1 514 987 3000 ext. 2376
>Departement des Sciences de la Terre et de l'Atmosphere UQAM

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <

  • Search the ldm-users archives: