Re: CLIMAT and CLIMAT TEMP Reports

Hi,

I wrote a decoder for CLIMAT (not CLIMAT TEMP) data that works at least for
Canadian data, as well as UK, Switzerland and France.

Example for Canadian data:

IDS|DDS|PPS     ^(CSCN..) (CWAO) ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])
        PIPE    -close -strip sc/process_climate

I included my shell script in attachment, and the climat_decode source is in
http://www.sca.uqam.ca/climat_decode.tar.gz

Example output: http://meteocentre.com/climat/71879_climat.txt

By the way, it seems that we didn't receive CLIMAT data for main canadian
stations since October, is there a problem?> Only minor stations were received.

Christian Page
UQAM

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Alan Hall wrote:

> Does anyone have a pqact entry for the CLIMAT and CLIMAT TEMP Reports?
> >From what I see, it could be very complicated...
>
> Alan.

#!/bin/sh
#