Re: No can do on the new Redhat Kernel...

Debian is a linux distribution known to be much more conscious of binary and
backwards compatibility.  This is mainly a result of their long release
cycles. On the other hand, their stable distribution is still back on Kernel
2.2.19 and Glibc 2.1.3.

-Andrew

--
Andrew A. Neuschwander - andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx
UNIX/Linux Systems, NASA Science Compute Facility

  • Search the ldm-users archives: