LDM for local internal products

Hello -

   I was wondering if anyone out there has used LDM as a
replacement for UUCP, FTP, or whatever to transfer files
internally within a restricted set of computers. I don't
want to use rsync on this project.

   So, LDM would be a simple nice solution if I could
create a local product queue (ie: local.pq) and restrict
files coming/going from this queue to my internet domain.

   I am currently running LDM to receive/send data with
NOAA-NWS so I have a basic understanding of LDM but am
not quite sure how to proceed with this without doing a
whole lot of experimenting...the docs do not cover such
a case.

  Any replies are appreciated. Thanks.

--
Richard Pomerleau, P.E.        USACE-MVP-ED-H
rtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: