Re: [idvusers] Running IDV headlessly (Mac OS X)

Hi,

I have been able to run a McIDAS-V jython script to create images headlessly on
a linux machine.  I do have to run using Xvnc.  It is fairly simple to run Xvnc
if it is installed, connect to the display and run the script.  Also, from my
mac, I can use chicken of the vnc to run a session interactively for debugging
purposes.

Not sure if this helps, but I think that running a IDV bundle should work as
well.

Joleen