Re: [idvusers] Running IDV headlessly (Mac OS X)

Dave,

We too were wondering if anyone has been recently successful with headless IDV, but in a linux environment. At last check, some folks had IDV running with 32 bit CentOS + Xvfb, but it would be strongly preferable to be able to run headless IDV in a 64 bit environment. If there are folks that have had success with headless IDV (Linux or MacOS), please speak up!

For what it's worth, I have an old Windows 7 box dedicated to running a few ISL scripted bundles via the task manager. It's clunky/slow, and I would like to retire it, but it has been working reliably for over a year.

Brendon
--
Brendon Hoch, M.S.
Director of IT & Instrumentation