Re: [idvusers] Display gridded data with different but synchronous time points

  • To: Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Display gridded data with different but synchronous time points
  • From: Michael Muratet <muratetm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:34:26 -0500
> On Sep 10, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Michael,
>
> Upload your data here:
>
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload
>
> and let us know when it is there.

I have uploaded a file of GFS output. After discussions with Brian, I am no
longer concerned about how to compare arbitrary time points with IDV. If you
could help me to understand why I see only one level (2) on the level
pull-down, I’d appreciate it. Is there something peculiar about the file or is
it operator error?

Thanks

Mike