Re: [idvusers] Question about RapidScat NC grid that hates IDV

Hi Yuan.

Is the netCDF library an inescapable source of display artifacts?
Might there be a way to safely trim the data in IDV, so that it can be
displayed sensibly up to the dataset longitude boundaries
without spoiling the whole display?

I'll try to send a support request the next time it happens to me,
with a perhaps cleaner and simpler grid example, in case something can be done.

Thanks,
Brian