Re: [idvusers] GEMPAK Upper-Air files in IDV 5.0u1

Kevin,

Please go through the RAOB interface in the IDV. In the IDV dashboard, go
to the Data Choosers tab. Select "Observations" > "RAOB". Select the
"Sounding: Local" tab, and select and open the GEMPAK Upper Air file. (This
operation may take a few seconds before the sounding sites appear.) At this
point, you should be able to display SkewTs, hodographs, etc. as you
normally would. Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support