Re: [idvusers] Time Zones

Hi Brendon-

The timezone is a global setting for the IDV by design. It's like setting the timezone for you OS - it applies to everything you run.

However, if you just want to use it for labelling through isl, that might be possible because a label could be formated with a particular timezone passed in. It would not apply to the default display list labels, but you could add your own labels that could be formatted appropriately. That would require some coding, but, I agree it would be a useful feature.

Don