Re: [idvusers] Jython method to extract isosurface?

All-

Gridded3DSet would return you a geometry in VisAD coordinates and you could then convert those to lat/lon/alt by running them through the MapProjectionDisplay's coordinate system (fromReference), I would presume. But tom's point is valid in that you can't always map an isosurface to a 2D surface. Even a "simple" field like temperature might have folds where there are inversions.

Don