Re: [idvusers] ISL script examples please? (and dreams)

I got the NCAR Yellowstone/ geyser analysis machine people to install IDV
there. That uses turboVNC if I recall. But they didnt teach me the howto
issues, they just made it work.

In case anyone wants use details just ask.

Brian Mapes
This message was typed on a cell phone, please forgive its terseness and any
errors.