 From: Ken Ellinwood <kellinwood@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 3:32 PM
Subject: [idvusers] Better flow vector arrow rendering, how?

See the attached image which shows wind speed in a colored filled contour
display and the wind direction via a vector plan view.  I'm hoping to get
better quality arrow rendering in the vector plan view.  When the arrows are
oriented horizontally the arrow heads disappear and I'm hoping to fix this
somehow, even if it means modifying the code.  I've got the IDV, Visad, and
NetCDF code for the the 4.0u1 release loaded into my IDE.  I've been searching
and setting breakpoints hoping to figure out where the arrows are rendered, but
haven't stubled up on it yet.  Any clues?

Thanks,

Ken