Re: [idvusers] ISL to save satellite data in McIDAS format

Thanks for the response Tom.

Since I don't meet the university requirements and need realtime data
on a scheduled basis, I'm probably going to have to go the Jython
route. Are there any examples of how to do this? I'm fairly proficient
in Python/Jython, but not sure what classes / methods I should be
looking at for this.

Best Regards,

Robert Dewey