Re: [idvusers] ISL to save satellite data in McIDAS format

Robert --

I'm not sure what your issue is with the navigation.  I did the two steps:

a = af("adde://adde.ucar.edu/imagedata?&PORT=112&COMPRESS
=gzip&USER=idv&PROJ=0&VERSION=1&DEBUG=false&TRACE
=0&GROUP=GINIEAST&DESCRIPTOR=GE1KVIS&BAND=1&LINEL
E=2560 2560&PLACE=CENTER&SIZE=854 854&UNIT=BRIT&M
AG=1 1&SPAC=1&NAV=X&AUX=YES&DOC=X&POS=0")

a.save("/temp/test.area",0)

I then went back to the file chooser and read this file in as a McIDAS AREA file
and it displayed just fine....

What am I missing?

tom

--