Re: [idvusers] ISL to save satellite data in McIDAS format

Hi Julien,

I run ARPS/ADAS to initialize the WRF, and it uses visible and/or
infrared satellite data in the area format. I'm not sure where else to
get the high resolution data (i.e. 1km vis) in that format. Since I
don't need all of the satellite files (only the ones near model
initialization time), I would prefer to be able to download the files
as needed, but haven't been able to find a source.

Best Regards,

Robert Dewey