Re: [idvusers] ISL to save satellite data in McIDAS format

Robert,

There is no straightforward way to do this. Out of curiosity, why does it have to be an area file?

As a somewhat related aside, if you save your satellite imagery to a zidv bundle and unzip it, you will find an area file. This is probably not what you are looking for, but I mention it nonetheless.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support