Re: [idvusers] local sounding/upsonde/dropsonde file format

Don,
Yes, you are right - it was from ASPEN . They are EOL soundings from the GV during the PREDICT experiment.

I told IDV it was upsonde/dropsonde format and opened one of the netCDF from ASPEN (I thought I had tried that before) and to my surprise, it opened! :)
Thank you.

Cheers,
Dave