Re: [idvusers] help - plan view all levels

Hi Michael-

I'm not completely clear on what you want, but if you want a single plan view with timesteps (for an animation), create a formula:

zsum(a)

where a is the grid. That will sum the values at all levels at each grid point and return a single level.

If you want to sum over levels and time, then do:

sumOverTime(zsum(a))

You'll need to be running 2.9u4 or the nightly build to use zsum.

If instead, you want to see all levels, try using the Volume Display. However, that might not work with WRF data unless it's been post-processed. And, it is a real resource hog, but that's the nature of the beast.

Don