[idvusers] help - plan view all levels

I have output from WRF (Weather Research and Forecasting model) and I can plot
colour shaded plan views of the many variables in such a file by IDV. The plan
view can be adjusted by time (depending on the WRF period) and levels.

I want a plan view of the variable with the levels aggregated. That is - an
integrated view of the atmospheric column.

I have tried using "all levels" and I have tried a formula that adds the
variable at each level. In the latter case the IDV legend bar notes the
aggregated values but the display is still stratified by the individual levels.
How do I go about showing a plan view of the variable aggregating the levels?

regards

Michael Hewson PhD candidate
Climate Research Group (www.gpem.uq.edu.au/crg)
Centre for Spatial Environment Research (www.gpem.uq.edu.au/cser)
The University of Queensland | Brisbane | 4072 | Q | Australia
+61 408 379 373