Re: [idvusers] addition

Luis:

As far as I know, newUnit()'s parameters are:
data, name-for-unit, valid-unit

If you use the Formula:  Misc -> Change Unit, you would be prompted
for the name and the unit.

I picked "deg_K" since I thought perhaps your ts_ data was some kind
of temperature.

It is very important to use the values in the udunits (like "deg_K")
for all your units....if you write the netCDF files, then I suggest
you include the correct values -- things like "degrees" don't mean
much.  If you did not write the files, I suggest you talk to whomever
did and encourage them to make the appropriate chages.

Best wishes,

tom