Re: [idvusers] addition

Luis --

Okay -- I had some time before leaving to download and look at your
files.  The problem is that the units of the two grids are not
compatible.

IDV strictly enforces unit compatibility when adding and subtracting.
 You have one parameter with units of "degrees" and the other has no
units.  You need to make these units a) real units and b) compatible,
if you want to add them.

Before writing new files, you can this this by editing your "a+b"
formula to change the units:

newUnit(a, "degK", "deg_K") + newUnit(b, "degK", "deg_K")

I don't know if your data fields are both temperatures or what, but
this will show you that by making compatible units, the summation can
be forced to work...

Good luck,

tom

--