Re: [idvusers] ISL script / XIDV bundle - Finding date/time stamp of most recent GOES East Full Disk IR Satellite image

  • To: <dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] ISL script / XIDV bundle - Finding date/time stamp of most recent GOES East Full Disk IR Satellite image
  • From: "Evan Lowery" <elowery@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:41:52 -0400
Thanks Don,

This did the trick!
goeseast_fulldisk_${time:yyyyMMdd_HHmm}.png

Evan

Applications Meteorologist
Weather Trends International, Inc.
Phone 610-807-3197
http://www.wxtrends.com

This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and return the original to the email address
above. © Copyright 2010 Weather Trends International, Inc.