[idvusers] Workaround for spurious map lines

Hi All-

Beginning with the 2.7 release, some users have been reporting strange map line displays on some systems. It seems to be related to newer ATI video cards/drivers.

We do not have a permanent fix for this, but have a workaround for those users experiencing the problem. If you are having this problem, use the IDV's Plugin Manager (Tools->Plugin Manager menu) and install the Bug Fixes->Spurious Map Lines Fix plugin. You will need to restart the IDV after installing the plugin for the fix to take effect.

We are still investigating this issue and hope to have a permanent fix in due time.

The IDV Development Team