[idvusers] View

Hello all,

New user to IDV here.

I have been playing with IDV with a view to putting up a few images on my
website by means of automated bundles.

I am having bit of a hard time figuring out viewing pane size, by that I
mean the area the images are displayed. I am running the IDV locally on a
Windows PC at 1280x1024, consequently any captured images from the viewer
are are around 950px. It`s too big and I would prefer exported/captured
images in the 750px width range.

Is there some thing I can add to a script to resize the captured image prior
to saving? or can the viewer screen be resized in the IDV manually?

Hope I made some sense there :)

Thanks.