[idvusers] Number of colors in colorbar using ISL

Hi,

I have a color-filled contour plan view in IDV. I defined a color scale for it with a limited number of colors (using the Radar DbZ scale as a start and extending it from 16 to 20 colors) and saved it as a bundle.
When I am now using ISL to generate images, the contours are correctly using my
color scale but the color bar is drawn using too many colors (it looks like the
maximum of 16 million). I would like it to be drawn using the same number of
colors.

This is my colorbar tag:

<colorbar display="class:ucar.unidata.idv.control.ContourPlanViewControl"
orientation="right" interval="0.2"
              width="20" height="300" showlines="true"  anchor="UR"
              place="UR,-70,10" showunit="true"/>

Attached is a sample image. I put some purple and pink colors in the scale to
check if the contouring really was using my own color scale.

Another point: is it possible to have the colorbar values increase upwards
instead of downwards?

Sincerely,

--
Reinoud Bokhorst
Advisor Oceanography & ICT

Tel:    +31 (0)527-242 299
Fax:    +31 (0)527-242 016
Web:    www.bmtargoss.com

BMT ARGOSS P.O. Box 61, 8325 ZH Vollenhove
Voorsterweg 28, 8316 PT Marknesse
The Netherlands

PNG image