Re: [idvusers] IDV/Xvfb behavior

It is likely that this is  still an issue (unless IDV 2.7 takes care of the
problem).
---------------------------------------
|  Case Information  |
---------------------------------------
Case Title       : [SEG] RHEL5 Xvfb Segmentation fault
Case Number      : 1841218
Case Open Date   : 09-JUL-2008
Problem Type     :
Last Update Comment as of 25-JUN-2009 04:51:47   :
Hello,
I just wanted to provide with an update that engineering is still making
progress on this issue.  They have isolated the area of code in which the
problem occurs and are working towards implementing a solution.  I will keep
you posted of any further progress or changes.

Regards,
John Ruemker, RHCA
---------------------------------------

Thank you for your latest interaction with Red Hat Support. If you wish to
reach Red Hat, please go to  http://support.redhat.com/ for phone and web
contact information appropriate to your region and support contract.

Red Hat Global Support Services is working a case associated to this email
address as the primary point of contact. For tracking purposes, the case has
been assigned a number of "1841218" and has the title "[SEG] RHEL5 Xvfb
Segmentation fault". More information related to this specific case is attached
to this message. If any of this is in error, please notify us immediately by
calling our support line at the number specific to your region see
https://www.redhat.com/support/service/GSS_phone.html

The purpose of this email is to notify you that a Red Hat associate is
presently working on this case and has updated the case with the following
information.You may continue to follow the progress and read any notes logged
to the case at http://support.redhat.com.

If you update the case via the web portal (such as adding a note or adding an
attachment), the case status will stay in the "Waiting on Red Hat" status, or
you may change it to "Closed". If left in "Waiting on Red Hat", the case will
stay in this status while it is worked until changed by Red Hat to "Waiting on
Customer", If more information is needed from you, or "Pending Closure" or
"Closed" depending on the situation.

Note: Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to reach Red Hat, please
go to http://support.redhat.com for phone and web contact information
appropriate to your region and support contract.

Thank you so much and have a great day.

Red Hat Global Support Services