Re: [idvusers] Contours on point data

Stuart Wier wrote:
Andy,

Sounds like typical point data at irregular locations.  So far as I know the
IDV does not yet have a way to
'grid' or 'analyze' such data to make a gridded file which is needed for contouring in the IDV. However I have gridded
I was going to wait until Don chimed in but he is traveling today so I'll chime in.

Don just started on an objective analysis facility that makes a grid out of a collection of point data. Its in a very early stage right now. I'm sure Don will chime in when he gets back.

-Jeff